2009 Sea-Doo GTI SE 130
sea doo 130 se used 001
GTI SE 130
- Length: 127" / 323 cm
- Width: 49" / 125 cm
- Height: 45.9" / 117 cm
- Weight (dry): 745 lbs / 338 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60 L
- Storage capacity: 12.4 US gal / 46.8 L
- Type: 130 hp Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated with 52mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: Regular unleaded recommended
Drive Unit Specifications
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital inductive
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull and Components
- Type: Progressive-V, composite
- Color: Abyss Blue
- Progressive-V, composite: Wider, flatter, more stable and provides a drier ride.
- FRP construction: Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 17 key operating functions: Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Lake Temperature, Check Engine, Low Oil Pressure, Sensor Check, Hi Voltage, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key, P codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Double density comfort hand grips
- Wide handlebars
- Temporary docking loops
- Reboarding platform
- Floating safety lanyard
- Seat strap
- Grab handle
- Watertight, removable storage bin
- Large glove compartment
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- Adjustable mirrors: Increase field of view.
- Two tone seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing seating for three.
- Premium footwell mats: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Grooved fold-down for easy reboarding.
- Ski eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Chrome parts
- Retractable ski pylon
- Wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Mooring rope
- Sand bag (anchor)
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 130 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™: LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph. LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 45 mph. Options are programmable by dealer.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral/reverse: Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- 130 hp Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- 1494 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 63.4 mm
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multi-Port Fuel Injection
- Digital Inductive
- Dry Weight
- 745 lbs. (338 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal (60 l)
- 45.9 in. (117 cm)
- 127 in. (323 cm)
- 49 in. (125 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 12.4 gal (46.8 l)
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Axial Flow, Single Stage
- Direct Drive, Forward/Neutral/Reverse
- Adjustable Mirrors
- Hull Type
- Progressive-V, Composit
- Abyss Blue
- BRP 1 Year Limited Warranty