2015 Arctic Cat PANTERA 7000 LTD
used pantera 001
PANTERA 7000 LTD
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension™: Slide-Action maintains a free-acting front arm while coupling under torque over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the front arm follows the bumps, keeping your skis firmly planted as your 146-in. track propels you down the trail.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms provide great torsion rigidity and strength. Angling the shock load back toward the rider's mass, results in optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and cornering. Arctic Cat® IFP shocks and a sway bar provide excellent control and handling.
- 7000 C-TEC4™ Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- ProTour™ Chassis: The all-new ProTour™ chassis features a longer one-piece tunnel similar to the ProCross™ design. The signature Arctic Race Suspension™ (ARS), sporting tall spindles and widely spaced A-arms, creates sure-footed handling without compromising comfort.
- Push-Button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. Just hit the button and backward you go.
- Electric Start: With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start is reliable and effective. Not to mention the easiest way to ignite the fun.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: This dual LCD screen gauge has it all for the person who wants to know it all. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, low oil light, coolant overheat light, coolant temp, intake air temp, battery voltage, low fuel light, clock and reverse indicator.
- Front Sport Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. They are scratch resistant and have a powder-coat finish.
- Auxiliary 4.3 gal. Gas Tank: The Pantera® Limited features a 4.3-gal. auxiliary fuel tank. A separate fuel cap is located beneath the cowling just behind the passenger seat. The auxiliary tank is plumbed directly into the main 10.7-gal. fuel tank.
- Detachable Locking Storage Cases: These easy-to-detach side cases give you the room you need to pack for the journey. Clean laundry in the left. Dirty in the right.
- Heated Driver & Passenger Seats: Heated driver and passenger seats on our touring sleds keep the journey warm mile after beautiful mile.
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: This machine is ready for all the elements. Side panel deflectors push the cold air out and around you and your passenger, letting you sit back and enjoy your day on the trail.
- Rear Storage Compartment: The Pantera® features incredible storage for anything you need — water, snacks, gloves, you name it. It also features a belt holder that keeps your spare belt out of the way and secure.
- Extra-High Windshield w/Mirrors: The high windshield is for when you're going forward into the great white open. The mirrors are for when you're backing up.
- 2-up Detachable Seat: Need more room for gear? The passenger seat on the Pantera removes easily with the flip of two levers.
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Cold hands could be the end of your day. These passenger wind deflectors will keep your passenger's hands nice and warm on those long trips.
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Nothing keeps a pair of hands toasty like a pair of passenger hand warmers.
- Driver & Passenger Heated Visor Plug-Ins: Got a heated helmet visor? We've incorporated outlets for both you and your passenger to plug in and fend off that annoying fogged-up-visor syndrome.
- Passenger Footrests: The small details make all the difference. A comfortable passenger is a happy passenger. The right foot position makes all the difference.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 62.2 mm
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 3 x 41 mm fuel injection
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.7 gal. (40.5 L) + 4.3 gal. (4.3 gal.) (Aux)
- Front Suspension: Arctic Cat Race Suspension with Arctic Cat (IFP) gas shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: Slide-Action Rear Suspension with coupling blocks, adjustable torsion springs and Arctic Cat (IFP) gas front & rear-arm shocks, fiberglass overload springs, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Overall Length: 127 in. (322.6 cm)
- Overall Width: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable
- Ski Type: Trail 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Runner Type: Dual skag w/carbide
- Track Width: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Track Length: 146 in. (370.8 cm)
- Lug: 1.25 in. (3.2 cm)
- Pitch: 2.86 in. (7.3 cm)
- Push-Button Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-bulb)
- Front Sport Bumper
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Deluxe Digital Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- Coolant Temp
- Intake Air Temp
- Battery Voltage
- Low Fuel Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Front & Rear Accessory Outlet
- Electric Start
- Heated Driver & Passenger Seat
- Extra-High Windshield
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors
- Rear Storage Compartment
- 2-Up Detachable Seat
- Adjustable Backrest
- Passenger Wind Deflectors
- Passenger Hand Warmers
- Driver And Passenger Heated Visor Plug-ins
- Passenger Footrests
- Belt Holder
- Auxiliary 4.3 Gal. Gas Tank
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases
- (Low, Mid) Windshield
- Gear Bag
- Liner Bags
- Skid Plate
- Front Bumper
NOTES:Specifications Subject to Change
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 3 x 41 mm fuel injection
- Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Cat Race Suspension with Arctic Cat (IFP) gas shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension with coupling blocks, adjustable torsion springs and Arctic Cat (IFP) gas front & rear-arm shocks, fiberglass overload springs, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Ski Type
- Trail 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 146 in. (370.8 cm) x 1.25 in. (3.2 cm)
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.7 gal. (40.5 L) + 4.3 gal. (4.3 gal.) (Aux)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers