2016 Arctic Cat XF 8000 HIGH COUNTRY LTD
used sleds 3-26-19 065
XF 8000 HIGH COUNTRY LTD
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: 160-class HP makes this 794cc 2-stroke the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) is all-new for 2016, from its single-post spindles set to a 27-degree caster angle for better sidehilling, to the 2.4-lb. weight savings in the A-arms and 7-in. tapered skis. All that plus a narrower 40.5-in. stance. FOX® 3 EVOL shocks cushion aggressive bumps and smooth out even the harshest ruts.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension: Unique tri-hub rear axle system is engineered to be very light and very strong. Front-arm FOX FLOAT® 3 EVOL and rear-arm FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R shocks provide lightweight strength and infinite adjustability for a precise ride.
- Deluxe Digital Analog Gauge: The deluxe gauge lets you choose between digital and analog speed, and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- 12V Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Telescoping with Adjustable Mountain Handlebar: Drop down for the trail. Pull up for the powder. The quick-adjust telescoping steering system allows riders to quickly adjust handlebar height within a 4-in. range, using a simple hand-operated locking collar.
- ProClimb Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. The powder-coated finish provides a scratch-resistant, shinny look.
- Goggle Holder: Heat from the engine dries your goggles while you ride, so you always have a dry, warm pair of goggles waiting.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Because it’s not the same hiding behind a tall windshield as you carve through fresh power.
- Mountain Strap: Provides extra leverage when you need it most.
- Tunnel Bag: Rugged construction and ample capacity for storing all the things needed on the trail.
- 141-in. Power Claw Track with 2.25-in. Lugs: This lightweight, 141-in. single-ply track rips through the deep stuff. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over. The 2.25-in. lug height lets you go deep with confidence.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX EVOL
- Front Travel: 9 in.
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX EVOL
- Rear Track Shock: FOX EVOL R
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 6,000 - 8,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 131 in.
- Overall Width: 45.5-49.5 in.
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 141 in.
- Lug: 2.25 in.
- Pitch: 3.00 in.
- Ski Stance: 38.5-42.5 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: ProClimb
- Goggle Holder: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Telescoping with adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5" Race-height
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar
- Front Travel
- 9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProClimb - 7 in.
- Ski Stance
- 38.5-42.5 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 141 in. x 2.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- 5.5 in. Race-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine