2016 Arctic Cat XF7000 CROSSTOUR
Rebate: Save $2,991.00 now until 11/18/2018
- 7000 4-Stroke Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Arctic race front suspension geometry was developed through racing. Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat® Gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5-in. shaft, aluminum internal floating piston and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: Delivering raw speed and precise cornering whether you’re racing to win or going 1-on-1 with the trails.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- 12V Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: Information, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, optional clock, fuel level indicator, optional battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Sport Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. The powder-coated finish provides a scratch-resistant, shinny look.
- Heated Drivers Seat: The heated drivers seat keeps the journey warm mile after beautiful mile.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, for when the going gets really fast.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Rear Compartment Storage: Ample storage for anything you need - water, snacks, gloves, you name it. It also features a belt holder that keeps your spare belt out of the way and secure.
- Adjustable Handlebar: Even a small adjustment in handlebar height can make a big difference in riding fatigue. Find your perfect height, and ride even longer.
- 146-in. Ripsaw Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: Features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. The 1.25-in. lugs provide excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 62.2 mm
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 21/49
- Reverse: Push-button
- Overall Length: 127 in.
- Overall Width: 48 in.
- Track Type: Ripsaw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 146 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProCross - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Auxiliary Gas Tank 4.3 gal.: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Locking Detachable Storage Cases: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Footrests: Accessory
- Passenger Hand Warmers: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Passenger Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Storage: Compartment
- Seat: ProTour
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 11" Mid-height
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 146 in. x 1.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.7 gal.
- 11 in. Mid-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers