2016 Arctic Cat ZR 4000 RR
Rebate: Save $1,298.00 now until 11/18/2018
ZR 4000 RR
- 4000 2-Stroke Engine: The 499cc, liquid-cooled twin is the ideal engine for a wide range of riders. This engine represents tried-and-true 2-stroke performance. It is the right combination of performance, reliability and value.
- Arctic Drive System with Team Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM TSS-04 driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Arctic race front suspension geometry was developed through racing. Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. FOX FLOAT® EVOL RC shocks provide infinite adjustability. These aggressive shocks use pressurized air inside a unique sealed inner chamber. They’re extremely durable and lightweight. Spherical bearings at both attachment points reduce static friction.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- ProCross - 5 Skis: Our narrowest ski is built for speed. Flies across the open trail and holds a tight line while cornering.
- Lightweight Brake Disc: This rotor is 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. Get great performance in all types of conditions for more confidence in the backcountry.
- High Performance Seat: Whether you’re racing, or just riding all out, the high-performance racing seat puts you in position to win.
- Digital Analog Gauge: Choose between digital and analog speed, and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Fixed Riser: Dial in your perfect riding position to reduce fatigue and ride even more. The adjustable handlebar allows you to rotate the bars in the riser block.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Sporty look and enough protection for the track. The low profile allows you to see everything as you lead the pack.
- 12v Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Tether Switch: The tether stop switch will stop your sled if you ever get separated from your machine while riding
- 129-in. Cobra Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: The 129-in. Cobra™ track’s cupped lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose-snow conditions. Its “traction teeth” add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.25-in. paddles provide traction on or off trail.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 499cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 71 x 63 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe and muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT EVOL RC
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO C
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO RC
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction TSS-04
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 21/49
- Reverse: Accessory
- Overall Length: 121 in.
- Overall Width: 47.75 in.
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 129 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 43.5 in.
- Ski Type / Width: ProCross - 5 in.
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Belt Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5" fixed riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Standard
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5" Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 71 x 63 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Tuned pipe and muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction TSS-04
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Shock: FOX FLOAT EVOL RC
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Front Track Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO C; Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO RC
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 5 in.
- Ski Stance
- 43.5 in.
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 129 in. x 1.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.4 gal.
- 5.5 in. Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Hand & Thumb Warmers